Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WTF?!

This is just to welcome anyone curious enough to have strayed into my new and otherwise very empty blog spot. Strangely, I write this in the middle of a rather gray week at work. Gray because I went to work last monday, sat down on my desk, and wondered ' What the f@#%k am I doing here?' as I turned my PC on and realized I wasn't in the mood for anything. My mind just simply refused to work, and decided to take a day off without informing me. I guess that's just how it is sometimes: we go out into the world with all our energy and hoping to make a better life for ourselves, when suddenly we realize that we're lost...all dressed up but nowhere to go. Like zombies we walk the streets pretending to still be human but in reality we are just husks trying to get somewhere, and doing a poor job at it. We're freaking zombies, people; and unless we snap out of this miserable daily routine and decide to go and do something better, we will probably end up more dead to the world at the end of our day. Today is Wednesday, and I can't wait to get home and shoot zombies on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment